Québec, Québec, Canada, 3425 rue Pierre-Ardouin, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada Req #6
Friday, August 6, 2021
Accounting - Tax Manager
Based in Quebec, Eddyfi / NDT is a growing high-tech industrial group that is redefining infrastructure monitoring and diagnostic standards. The company employs more than 1,300 people in 28 offices located around the world and serves clients in more than 110 countries. In order to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and a flawless customer orientation, the group is made up of several business units operating as autonomous platforms. These business units, Eddyfi Technologies, NDT Global, TSC Subsea, Dynamic Risk and Senceive are our greatest pride.
Do you want to contribute to the tax aspects of a highly technological and fast-growing organization?
Eddyfi / NDT is looking for a Tax Manager who will be involved in various tax projects of the Group who will support the Tax Director Eddyfi / NDT, while working directly with the financial teams of the Group.
Your daily life at work:
The candidate will be supporting the Tax Director and the Group finance teams on all tax compliance matters for our worldwide Group structure. In addition, the candidate would be directly involved in various Group tax projects, including but not limited reporting, special projects managing the tax tools, restructuring, adequate transfer pricing, all of which in order to optimize and maintain an effective Group tax structure.
In this role, you will have to :
- Prepare of quarterly and annual tax calculations for reporting purposes including financial statement disclosures;
- Liaise with group auditors in their review of tax balances and notes;
- Monitor transfer pricing policies and related documentation using a risk-based and the management fees recharges;
- Identify need for and review required intercompany agreements;
- Work with global finance teams across all lines of business on tax process improvements arising out of tax investigations;
- Manage tax compliance and provision tools;
- Reviews and assists on the preparation of tax returns, tax filings, R&D tax claims and government grant claims prepared by the local finance teams.
The skills sought :
- Hold a bachelor's degree in administration with finance / accounting profile or related training;
- Hold a master's degree in taxation, a DESS in taxation or have taken the fundamental tax course of CPA Canada;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Have the title of CA, ACA, CPA or equivalent (ASSET);
- Have relevant experience in international taxation (ASSET).
The required profile :
- You are bilingual (French / English) both orally and in writing;
- You know how to manage your priorities, you are resourceful and autonomous;
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (mainly Excel);
- You have good knowledge of international taxation.
The benefits :
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote working available;
- New workspaces in an illuminated and modern working environment;
- Four weeks minimum vacation upon hiring;
- Five paid holidays (in addition to statutory holidays) during the close of business for the holiday season;
- Five floating holidays per year;
- Group insurance and a competitive RRSP program;
- An on-site gym with fun "trainings", yoga or dancing at lunchtime;
- Catering service at affordable prices with employer contribution;
- Reimbursement of contributions to a professional order;
- Parking and electrical terminals;
- Free coffee;
- Entertaining activities organized regularly by the Social Club.
You are IN for this challenge? Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Pay Type Salary
- Québec, Québec, Canada, 3425 rue Pierre-Ardouin, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada