Cyber Security Specialist
Québec, Québec, Canada, 3425 rue Pierre-Ardouin, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada Req #30
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Based in Quebec, Eddyfi / NDT is a growing high-tech industrial group that is redefining infrastructure monitoring and diagnostic standards. The company employs more than 1,300 people in 28 offices located around the world and serves clients in more than 110 countries. In order to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and a flawless customer orientation, the group is made up of several business units operating as autonomous platforms. These business units, Eddyfi Technologies, NDT Global, TSC Subsea, Dynamic Risk and Senceive are our greatest pride.
- Do you want to participate in the monitoring of infrastructures, systems and computer applications in a company working in a highly technological field?
- Do you want to use your knowledge and experience in the IT field with the cloud and Windows systems with VMWare?
- Do you want to participate in the support of IT services in all Eddyfi NDT business offices around the world and set up, maintain and ensure the evolution of security services?
Eddyfi / NDT is looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join the Information Technology team.
Your daily life at work:
Reporting to the Eddyfi / NDT information systems specialist, the incumbent oversees the design, development, management, implementation and maintenance of SAP ERP products and their environments. The incumbent creates and maintains a SAP product integration plan in support of business strategies and data needs for all Eddyfi / NDT business units. The person works with administrators, system implementation managers and Eddyfi / NDT enterprise software technicians.
In this role, you will have to :
- Monitor, detect, investigate, analyze and respond to security events in the company;
- Design various strategies and defense systems against intruders;
- Develop new protection bases and update security systems;
- Maintain daily operations and data structures by overseeing operational performance;
- Management of firewalls and all security systems.
- Define, document and disseminate security policies;
- Hunt and detect threats in order to control them;
- Assist / carry out penetration tests, vulnerability analyzes and carry out specific research and analysis;
- Carry out user awareness campaigns and establish access control strategies;
- Be available on statutory holidays and weekends occasionally to provide coverage in emergency situations.
The skills sought :
- You have a diploma or certification in cybersecurity or other relevant disciplines, or a combination of relevant training and experience;
- You have extensive knowledge of industry security practices and user behavior analysis;
- You have experience in defining and enforcing IT security policies.
The required profile :
- You have excellent skills in the implementation, administration and troubleshooting of security tools such as access controllers and firewalls;
- You have good skills in the design, architecture and implementation of networks, VMS, databases, security and Cloud;
- You have knowledge of Microsoft 365 and related technologies;
- You have knowledge of one or more scripting technologies such as PowerShell;
- You have experience in administration, support for infrastructure and facilities on different sites (equipment, material, food, environment);
- You are oriented towards teamwork and collaboration;
- You are recognized for your excellent organizational skills, your rigor, your ability to manage priorities and work under pressure;
- You have an ease in communicating with others and you have a fairly good command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
The benefits :
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote working available;
- New workspaces in an illuminated and modern working environment;
- Three weeks minimum vacation upon hiring;
- Five paid holidays (in addition to statutory holidays) during the close of business for the holiday season;
- Five floating holidays per year;
- Group insurance and a competitive RRSP program;
- An on-site gym with fun "trainings", yoga or dancing at lunchtime;
- Catering service at affordable prices with employer contribution;
- Reimbursement of contributions to a professional order;
- Parking and electrical terminals;
- Free coffee;
- Entertaining activities organized regularly by the Social Club.
You are IN for this challenge? Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Job Family ZZZ- DO NOT USE Titles
- Pay Type Salary
- Québec, Québec, Canada, 3425 rue Pierre-Ardouin, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada