IT Project Manager
Based in Quebec, Eddyfi / NDT is a growing high-tech industrial group that is redefining infrastructure monitoring and diagnostic standards. The company employs more than 1,300 people in 28 offices located around the world and serves clients in more than 110 countries. In order to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and a flawless customer orientation, the group is made up of several business units operating as autonomous platforms. These business units, Eddyfi Technologies, NDT Global, TSC Subsea, Dynamic Risk and Senceive are our greatest pride.
Do you want to contribute to the accounting aspects of a highly technological and fast-growing organization?
Eddyfi / NDT is looking for a Project Manager who will support the company's IT team in its functions.
Your daily life at work:
Under the responsibility of the VP IT, the project manager has as main responsibility to make an adequate management of key projects for Eddyfi / NDT. This includes coordinating and completing projects on time, on budget and within planned scope. While setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing project progress to relevant project stakeholders.
In this role, you will have to :
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are executed on time, within scope and within budget;
- Establish a plan for each project and ensure rigorous monitoring using project management tools;
- Develop and implement various work tools and processes to facilitate project management and membership of team members;
- Help define the scope and objectives of the project, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure the availability and allocation of resources;
- Gather information critical to the preparation of specifications for a relevant solution;
- Develop a change management plan in collaboration with other managers;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Reporting and scaling up (escalation) of management as needed;
- Perform risk management to minimize the risks associated with the project;
- Meet with key stakeholders to understand their detailed needs and clarify specific project requirements;
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document requirements;
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
The skills sought :
- Hold a bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience;
- PMI certification or equivalent (ATOUT).
- You are bilingual (French / English) both orally and in writing;
- You know how to manage your priorities, you are resourceful and autonomous;
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- You have already contributed to the implementation of software packages;
- You have good communication skills and a desire to improve processes.
The benefits :
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote working available;
- New workspaces in an illuminated and modern working environment;
- Three weeks minimum vacation upon hiring;
- Five paid holidays (in addition to statutory holidays) during the close of business for the holiday season;
- Five floating holidays per year;
- Group insurance and a competitive RRSP program;
- An on-site gym with fun "trainings", yoga or dancing at lunchtime;
- Catering service at affordable prices with employer contribution;
- Reimbursement of contributions to a professional order;
- Parking and electrical terminals;
- Free coffee;
- Entertaining activities organized regularly by the Social Club.
You are IN for this challenge? Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Job Family ZZZ- DO NOT USE Titles
- Pay Type Salary
- Québec, Québec, Canada, 3425 rue Pierre-Ardouin, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada