Québec, Québec, Canada, 3425 rue Pierre-Ardouin, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada Req #29
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Based in Quebec, Eddyfi / NDT is a growing high-tech industrial group that is redefining infrastructure monitoring and diagnostic standards. The company employs more than 1,300 people in 28 offices located around the world and serves clients in more than 110 countries. In order to maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and a flawless customer orientation, the group is made up of several business units operating as autonomous platforms. These business units, Eddyfi Technologies, NDT Global, TSC Subsea, Dynamic Risk and Senceive are our greatest pride.
Do you want to contribute to the accounting aspects of a highly technological and fast-growing organization?
Eddyfi / NDT is looking for an SAP Analyst who will support the company's IT team in its functions.
Your daily life at work:
Reporting to the Eddyfi / NDT information systems specialist, the incumbent oversees the design, development, management, implementation and maintenance of SAP ERP products and their environments. The incumbent creates and maintains a SAP product integration plan in support of business strategies and data needs for all Eddyfi / NDT business units. The person works with administrators, system implementation managers and Eddyfi / NDT enterprise software technicians.
In this role, you will have to :
- Ensure that the integration of SAP products is aligned with business strategies, technologies and data requirements;
- Ensure that development projects are aligned with the strategic vision;
- Define the strategic improvements of the underlying integration applications;
- Provide high level project management, technical leadership and develop a technical roadmap of software implementation and improvement projects;
- Establish and promote software standards and processes as well as best practices for the delivery of SAP products.
The skills sought :
- Hold a bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience;
- Know the SAP software;
- Have knowledge of SAP best practices;
- Have good knowledge of project management.
The required profile :
- You are bilingual (French / English) both orally and in writing;
- You know how to manage your priorities, you are resourceful and autonomous;
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- You have advanced knowledge of SAP S / 4HANA Enterprise Management;
- You have a good knowledge of SAP CPI / BTP;
- You have a good knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud and group reporting;
- You master database tools and systems integration architecture;
- You have already contributed to the implementation of software packages;
- You have good communication skills and a desire to improve processes.
The benefits :
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote working available;
- New workspaces in an illuminated and modern working environment;
- Three weeks minimum vacation upon hiring;
- Five paid holidays (in addition to statutory holidays) during the close of business for the holiday season;
- Five floating holidays per year;
- Group insurance and a competitive RRSP program;
- An on-site gym with fun "trainings", yoga or dancing at lunchtime;
- Catering service at affordable prices with employer contribution;
- Reimbursement of contributions to a professional order;
- Parking and electrical terminals;
- Free coffee;
- Entertaining activities organized regularly by the Social Club.
You are IN for this challenge? Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Job Family Corpo - IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Québec, Québec, Canada, 3425 rue Pierre-Ardouin, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada