People and Culture, Expert Advisor
The Eddyfi / NDT Context
Eddyfi / NDT is an international organization in the high technology which has great ambition, and which gives itself the means to achieve them. Over the past year we have more than doubled our size and we are not done yet. Still a lot of projects are on the drawing board, and we need to consolidate our progress while adding a key person to our corporate team of talent and culture.
Within the organization, the role of the corporate People and culture (P&C) team is to provide the management tools relevant to decision-making through a common global information system, while ensuring that we have robust processes. in performance management and remuneration of our talents. In addition, the consolidation of our business units offers opportunities to maximize the synergies of external service offerings and to add unique expertise in HR services.
Having a decentralized work organization, assure the team members to reconcile the needs of strategic and tactical objectives in collaboration with the business units while, among other things, promoting good practices in terms of talent acquisition, skills development, employee engagement and succession management.
Proposed Challenges :
More specifically, the person sought will collaborate on of strategic importance to the group :
• Roll out and implementation of HRIS including training and optimisation of the tool through the Global P&C team members
• Skills Development of HRIS users;
• Improving the integration process for new business acquisitions;
• Creating learning pathways for high potentials
• Optimisation of succession plan
• Participate in the preparation of the people related IPO activities
• Consolidation of third-party benefit providers and consultants to create cost efficiencies and provide expertise;
• The development of organizational development tools for the corporate team.
• Participate in the integration process of new acquisition.
Desired Projects Approach :
Under the supervision of the Vice-President, Talent and Culture, you will participate in the needs analysis, develop, and coordinate the development of organizational initiatives from their ideation to their implementation.
More specifically you will need to:
• Build strong relationships with the Global P&C team and stakeholders to facilitate identification of their need ;
• Consult the teams in the analysis and identification of their needs;
• Propose concrete and targeted improvements to meet the strategic and tactical objectives of the organization;
• Collaborate with internal or external experts in the advancement of various initiatives;
• Act as an agent of change and promote the benefits of initiatives;
• Participate in the creation of tools supporting the development of skills related to the implementation of new initiatives;
• Elaborate training strategies;
• Collate and coordinate data across Business Unit to facilitate decision making for the P&C team.
The skills sought :
• Bachelor’s in human resources, industrial relations, industrial psychology, or any other relevant academic training;
• 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in a HR generalist capacity;
• Experience in HR project management is essential;
• Experience in a high technology environment and awareness of global teams and collaboration across culture ;
• Member of CRHA / CRIA (ASSET);
• Diploma in project management (ASSET).
The required profile :
• Rigor and curiosity;
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail;
• You are bilingual (French / English) both orally and in writing;
• You know Microsoft Office et suite Office 365;
• Sense of organization and aptitude in project management;
• Good communication skills and listening to the different needs of the organization;
• Team player with the various stakeholders;
• Great capacity for analysis and innovation;
• Initiative spirit;
• Comfortable in the face of ambiguity and able to work according to an iterative work model.
The benefits :
• Flexible working hours;
• Remote working available;
• New workspaces in an illuminated and modern working environment;
• Three weeks minimum vacation upon hiring;
• Five paid holidays (in addition to statutory holidays) during the close of business for the holiday season;
• Five floating holidays per year;
• Group insurance and a competitive RRSP program;
• An on-site gym with fun "trainings", yoga or dancing at lunchtime;
• Catering service at affordable prices with employer contribution;
• Reimbursement of contributions to a professional order;
• Parking and electrical terminals;
• Free coffee;
• Entertaining activities organized regularly by the Social Club.
You are IN for this challenge? Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Pay Type Salary
- Québec, Québec, Canada, 3425 rue Pierre-Ardouin, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada