Build Coordinator - Automotive Technology
- Coordinates and drives all builds driven through prototype build factory and prioritizes all steps of the build process to ensure end of line demand schedule is met most efficiently.
- Communicate with the Program Manager and Technical Project Leader to capture and contain changes or obstacles on the scope, timeline, or budget of projects.
- Establish a build timeline framework that can be applied to all builds progressing through prototype factory planning for complexity and supply base lead times to predict accurate delivery dates.
- Drives the entire prototype build process with critical upfront preparation activities and develop Key Process Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure correct progress is made per milestone.
- Ensures successful on-time completion of prototypes per approved build plan.
- Utilize change control for all scope change requests (internal and external) and quotes that include program scope, cost, and timing impact to ensure ClearMotion’s position is protected.
- Preparation and communication of build status meetings to management and escalation of critical risks and issues.
- Use a risk and issue management approach to anticipate and prevent problems from occurring.
- Ensure all internal and external quality targets are provided to the build team and ensure adherence to all customer quality systems and processes.
- Travel domestically and internationally to customer sites and proving grounds when required
- Degree in Engineering required. MBA/MS/MA/PMP certification a plus.
- 5+ years of experience at an OEM, supplier or automotive engineering consultancy
- A minimum of three years' experience in the automotive industry or closely related industry. Preferable experience with a tier 1 automotive supplier.
- Proficiency in reviewing 3D models and 2D drawings for manufacturability
- Experience in APQP process for developing components for serial production.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 and other systems supporting program management.
- Experience laying out large cross functional work streams in Microsoft Project Online
- Data-driven problem-solving skills, with understanding of problem-solving tools and key performance indicators / metrics.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Billerica, MA, USA