- Formulates general safety policies and procedures to be followed by company or plant personnel in compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- Actively participate in ClearMotion’s Safety Committee.
- Support and coordinate training programs which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote safety consciousness.
- Inspect facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards and recommends corrective or preventative measures where indicated.
- Provide onsite support for all emergency activations of ClearMotion’s alert system.
- Support Integrated Management System (IMS) expansion efforts for ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Support Process Owners and the overall organization in development of process documentation compliant with ISO-14001 and ISO45001.
- Support On-The-Job training and comprehension evaluations for new or updated EHS document releases.
- Maintain SDS sheets.
- Participates in the investigation of accidents and injuries and cooperates in the preparation of material and evidence for organization use in hearings, lawsuits, and insurance investigations.
- Support Corrective Actions for safety incidents
- Support Environmental, Health, and Safety internal audits track audit findings to closure.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Knowledgeable in Statutory and Regulatory requirements for EHS
- Experience in documentation to support EHS requirements
- Fluent English in word and writing
- Good Computer knowledge in MS Office
•Minimum three (3) years of experience
•Part time position, less than 30 hours/week.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Billerica, MA, USA